Your safari will include:
– A scenic boat cruise through mangroves through the mangroves of the Ten Thousand Islands.
– A nature walk deep into a Cypress swamp to explore the mysteries of the Everglades.
– Lunch consists of a hearty meal plus appetizers featuring alligator and other local delicacies.
– A drive through the Big Cypress National Preserve where alligators abound and rare and beautiful birds can be found.
– Journey by airboat across the “River of Grass” to an authentic Miccosukee Indian village where you will take a walking tour of their island and learn the history of the tribe in the Everglades.
The Everglades remains one of Florida’s most treasured areas, full of wonder and mystery. Everglades National Park is the largest remaining sub-tropical wilderness in the continental United States and has extensive fresh and saltwater areas, open Everglades prairies, and mangrove forests. You often spot the abundant wildlife that thrive in the Everglades, including rare and colorful birds. Bring your camera! This is truly a photographer’s paradise.